Parts Needed for V-Rod 360 Tire Conversion

Parts Needed for V-Rod 360 Tire Conversion

Since this is a frequent question we get from customers all over the World, here is a little guide about the parts you need to install a 360 tire on the rear of your Harley V-Rod, Night-Rod, Street-Rod and V-Rod Muscle.

First off, you will need a wider swingarm. We offer several styles of billet aluminum swingarms:

Secondly, you will need to offset the front pulley, so the belt can run straight to the rear pulley. For this you can use our Front Pulley Offset Spacer for V-Rod’s for 360 Tires on 18×13 Wide Rims.

Of course you will need also a wider rear wheel. You can mount a 360 tire on a 18×13 rim.

If the budget is tight you can opt for our Blank Wheels for V-Rod’s, which feature a generic design and therefore will allow you to re-use the original Harley rear pulley and brake rotor.

If you are after a unique look you can check out our Cyclone Wheels for V-Rod’s, Bat Wheels for V-Rod’s, Magnum Wheels for V-Rod, Cobra Wheels for V-Rod’s and Titan Wheels for V-Rod’s. Matching front wheels, rear pulleys and brake discs are available to complete your project.

Of course you will need a Vee Rubber VRM-302 Monster 360 tire, which we do not offer, but you can get it online or at any motorcycle store near you.

Lastly, you will also need a wider rear fender to accommodate the wider wheel and tire.

For all V-Rod’s, Night-Rod’s, Street-Rod’s and V-Rod Muscle’s we offer these solo seat fenders:

If you want something really unique that will make heads turn, you may want to check out our Stealth Body Kit for V Rods.

Please note all fenders we offer are for solo riders, you cannot carry a passenger on them!
This is to allow you to relax, at least when you are riding 😀

Add a comment

*Please complete all fields correctly

Related Parts

Parts Needed for V-Rod 330 Tire Conversion
Parts Needed for V-Rod 280 / 300 Tire Conversion
Parts Needed for V-Rod 240 / 250 Tire Conversion