Our 330 tire motorcycle swingarm kits are bolt on replacements for the stock 1991-99 Harley Softail swing arms and they enable you to mount a 330 tire on your stock Evolution Softail without doing any modifications to the frame.
These 330 tire motorcycle swingarm kits can be installed only in conjunction with a 20mm secondary belt and can fit up to 12” wide rims. Thanks to this innovative wide swingarm you will be able to mount a super-wide rear tire, without any modifications to your stock frame, still keeping front and rear wheels properly lined up for safe riding and great handling.
Our 330 tire motorcycle swingarm kits for 1991-99 Evolution Softails are available for:
- Harley-Davidson OEM rear brake calipers
- aftermarket rear brake calipers
- pulley-brake kits
Kit includes swingarm, axles and all necessary components for the primary offset.
NOTE: kit does not include belt, wheels, rear pulley, brake calipers, rotors, tires or rear fender.
Our 330 Tire Swingarm Kits work perfectly with our:
– Air-Ride Suspension Kit for Softail Models
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
– 3D Lowrider Wheels, Lowrider Pulleys and Lowrider Rotors
– 3D Open Mind Wheels, Open Mind Pulleys and Open Mind Rotors