Our 280 / 300 tire motorcycle swingarm kits are bolt on replacements for the stock 1991-99 Harley Softail swing arms and they enable you to mount a 280 or 300 tire on your stock Evolution Softail without doing any modifications to the frame.
These 280 / 300 tire motorcycle swingarm kits can be installed only in conjunction with a 20mm secondary belt and can fit up to 10.5” wide rims. Thanks to this innovative wide swingarm you will be able to mount a super-wide rear tire, without any modifications to your stock frame, still keeping front and rear wheels properly lined up for safe riding and great handling.
Our 280 / 300 tire motorcycle swingarm kits for 1991-99 Evolution Softails are available for:
- Harley-Davidson OEM rear brake calipers
- aftermarket rear brake calipers
- pulley-brake kits
Kit includes swingarm, axles and all necessary components for the primary offset.
NOTE: kit does not include belt, wheels, rear pulley, brake calipers, rotors, tires or rear fender.
Our 280 / 300 Tire Swingarm Kits work perfectly with our:
– Air-Ride Suspension Kit for Softail Models
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
– 3D Lowrider Wheels, Lowrider Pulleys and Lowrider Rotors
– 3D Open Mind Wheels, Open Mind Pulleys and Open Mind Rotors