Our 240 / 250 tire motorcycle swingarm kits are bolt on replacements for the stock Harley Softail swingarms and they enable you to mount a 240 or 250 tire on your stock Softail without doing any modifications to the frame. This wide swingarm can fit up to 9” wide rims. For clearance needs they must be installed in conjunction of aftermarket rear calipers and brackets. Thanks to these innovative motorcycle swingarm kits you will be able to mount a super-wide rear tire, without any modifications to your stock frame. Different 240 / 250 wide tire kits are available for Harley Evolution Softails and Twin Cam Softails and include all necessary hardware to offset the primary.
NOTE: kit does not include belt, wheels, rear pulley, brake calipers, rotors, tires or rear fender.
Our 240 / 250 Tire Swingarm Kits work perfectly with our:
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
– 3D Lowrider Wheels, Lowrider Pulleys and Lowrider Rotors
– 3D Open Mind Wheels, Open Mind Pulleys and Open Mind Rotors
For more pictures of the installed product please click on the links below:
Note: as special order item we can also make the version with hidden wheel axle (as shown on custom Softail at bottom of page).