3D Freestyle billet motorcycle swingarm is a bolt on replacement for the stock Harley Softail swingarm and will allow you to mount up to 250 tires in the back of your custom motorcycle. Of course these wide swingarms can fit custom choppers, bobbers and most custom motorcycles using a Softail type frame. It is CNC machined with a manufacturing process which allows cutting billet aluminum with variable curving radiuses (3D machining): the result is a unique product with stunning design. Different wide tire swingarm kits are available for Harley Evolution Softails and Twin Cam Softails. For fitment on stock Harley Softails you must install an aftermarket exhaust system, since the stock one cannot fit. This custom motorcycle swingarm features hidden wheel axle and comes with special caliper brackets for OEM or aftermarket calipers. To install a 250 tire you need to use a 1-1/8” belt and our primary offset kit. Primary offset kits are sold separately.
NOTE: kit does not include primary offset kit, belt, wheels, rear pulley, brake calipers, rotors, tires or rear fender.
Our 3D Freestyle 240 / 250 Tire Swingarm Kits work perfectly with our:
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
– 3D Lowrider Wheels, Lowrider Pulleys and Lowrider Rotors
– 3D Open Mind Wheels, Open Mind Pulleys and Open Mind Rotors