This fender has been specifically designed to fit in conjunction with our 300 Tire Swingarm Conversion Kit for 2018-up Milwaukee Eight FLFBS Fat Boy’s and FXBRS Breakout’s. In fact it allows the rear wheel to be offset to the right 0.4″ (or 10mm), in order to maintain the stock width belt.
Made out of stainless steel it accepts 300 tires on 18×10.5 rims.
Our Steel Fender for Milwaukee Eight Fat Boy’s and Breakout’s fits perfectly with our:
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
As special order items we can also machine rear 18×10.5 wheels with a very similar design of your OEM wheel, please see pictures at bottom of page.