The Grand Prix rear fender is made of fiberglass and features integrated LED taillight and turn signals. Made to fit 2018-up Milwaukee Eight Fat Boy’s, Breakout’s and FXDR’s. it will allow you to mount a 240, 250 or 260 tire on an 18″ diameter wheel.
Grand Prix Fiberglass Rear Fender for Milwaukee Eight Fat Boy’s, Breakout’s and FXDR’s looks great in conjunction with:
- Grand Prix Gas Tank for Milwaukee Eight Harley-Davidson Softail Models
- Grand Prix Front Spoiler for Milwaukee Eight Harley’s
- M8 Single Sided Swingarm with Drive Side Brake System for 260 / 280 Tires for Milwaukee Eight Models
- Ignition Coil Relocation Kit for Milwaukee Eight Models
- EFI Cover for Harley-Davidson 2017-up Touring and 2018-up Softail Models
- Adjustment Knob for Milwaukee Eight Rear Suspension
Kit includes rear fender, mounting kit, LED taillight, LED turn signals and load equalizer. Grand Prix rear fender for Milwaukee Eight models comes unpainted in a white gel coat finish.
NOTE: the stock Harley seat cannot fit, unless heavily modified. We suggest you build a new seat using one of our fibreglass seat bases, which are sold separately. Please note the rear section of the fender cannot carry a passenger.