The M8 billet aluminum single sided swingarm is a bolt-on replacement for your stock Harley Milwaukee Eight swingarm and is available for Fat Boy, Breakout and FXDR models.
This custom single sided swingarm will allow you to mount a 260-18 tire or a 280-18 tire, still keeping front and rear wheel properly lined-up. Rear wheel will still be centered in the stock Milwaukee Eight frame for good handling and safe riding.
M8 Single Sided Swingarm with Drive Side Brake System for 280 Tires for Milwaukee Eight Models looks great combined with:
- M8 Front Fork for Harley Milwaukee Eight Models
- Milwaukee Billet Aluminum Gas Tank
- York Billet Aluminum Gas Tank
- Milwaukee Billet Aluminum Rear Fender
- York Billet Aluminum Rear Fender
- Milwaukee Billet Aluminum Front Spoiler
- Milwaukee Billet Aluminum Frame Panels
Kit includes the two-piece billet aluminum swingarm with eccentric and drive side brake system (caliper and rotor).
Available polished or black (glossy or flat black finishes are available).
NOTE: wheels or pulleys are not included in the swingarm kit and must be purchased separately.
For more pictures of the installed product please click on the links below: