This front pulley offset spacer is ideal for V-Rod wide tire conversions and will allow you to mount a 330 tire on a 17×12.5 rim on the back of your custom V-Rod .
Designed to work in conjunction with our wide tire swingarms for V-Rod’s, Night Rod’s, Street Rod‘s or V-Rod Muscle’s:
- Billet Aluminum Swingarm Kit for V-Rod for 330 Tires
- Single-Sided Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 330 Tires
- Saber Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 330 Tires
- Cut-Out Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 330 Tires
- Classic Swingarm Kit for V Rod’s for 330 Tires
We recommend using a support bearing. It provides additional support to the drive shaft with large-sized bearings, so that the shaft is not damaged. Please note with this kit the OEM front pulley must be re-used. Available for all V-Rod and Street Rod models.