This front pulley offset spacer is ideal for V-Rod wide tire conversions and will allow you to mount a 280 or 300 tire on a 18×10.5 rim on the back of your custom V-Rod .
Designed to work in conjunction with our wide tire swingarms for V-Rod’s, Night Rod’s, Street Rod‘s or V-Rod Muscle’s:
- Extra Wide Swingarm Kit for 2002-05 V-Rod’s
- Billet Aluminum Swingarm Kit for V-Rod for up to 300 Tires
- Single-Sided Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 280 / 300 Tires
- Saber Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 280 / 300 Tires
- Cut-Out Swingarm Kit for V-Rods for 280 / 300 Tires
- Classic Swingarm Kit for V Rod’s for 280 / 300 Tires
We recommend using a support bearing. It provides additional support to the drive shaft with large-sized bearings, so that the shaft is not damaged. Please note with this kit the OEM front pulley must be re-used. Available for all V-Rod and Street Rod models.
This front pulley offset spacer is ideal for early V-Rod models that run a 28 teeth front pulley’s: you can now mount a 280 or 300 tire on a 10.5 wide rim, still keeping your OEM 28 teeth V-Rod front pulley without having to go to a 30 teeth front pulley and changing the ratio of your pulleys!