3D Cobra billet motorcycle swingarm is a bolt on replacement for the stock Harley Softail swingarm and will allow you to mount 240, 250 or 260 tires in the back of your custom motorcycle.
The 3D Cobra swingarm is CNC machined with a manufacturing process which allows to cut billet aluminum with variable curving radiuses (3D machining): the result is a unique product with stunning design!
Specifically designed to be a direct bolt-on replacement for 2000-07 Harley-Davidson Twin Cam Sodtails. The Cobra billet aluminum swingarm can accommodate up to 260 tires on 18″ diameter wheels using the specific primary offset included in the kit. Available in polished, glossy black or flat black finish for OEM or aftermarket brake systems.
Our 3D Cobra 240 / 250 / 260 Tire Swingarm Kits work perfectly with our:
– Bat Wheels, Bat Pulleys and Bat Rotors
– Titan Wheels, Titan Pulleys and Titan Rotors
– Cyclone Wheels, Cyclone Pulleys and Cyclone Rotors
– Cobra Wheels, Cobra Pulleys and Cobra Rotors
– Magnum Wheels, Magnum Pulleys and Magnum Rotors
– Blank Wheels and Blank Pulleys
– 3D Lowrider Wheels, Lowrider Pulleys and Lowrider Rotors
– 3D Open Mind Wheels, Open Mind Pulleys and Open Mind Rotors
I’m looking for a swingarm for a Softail for a 220 tire. Can you please give me a price.
Thank you for your interest in Eurocomponents’ motorcycle swingarms.
We do not offer a specific swingarm for 220 tire conversion.
You can simply use our motorcycle swingarms for 240 tires and space the wheel to properly center it in the middle of the frame.
Please let us know if we can be of further help.
Thank you and have a good day.
1368 North US 1 – Suite 402
Ormond Beach, FL 32174 (USA)