These innovative hand controls are CNC machined out of top quality billet aluminum and feature radial master cylinders for high performance and a more progressive braking action with a smoother response.
Specifically designed to be bolt-on items on:
- 2015-up Road Glide’s,
- 2014-up Street Glide’s
- other 2014-up Harley-Davidson touring models
They are to be used in conjunction with the stock switches and housings. Kit includes: brake master cylinder, hydraulic clutch master cylinder and banjos .Other features making these high performance hand controls unique are: ergonomic and adjustable levers, inner bushing in bronal which ensures no oscillations on the lever.
High Performance Radial Hand Controls for OEM Switches for Harley Touring Models look great combined with:
- Bagger Floorboards for 1986-up Harley Touring Models
- Bagger Brake Arm and Pedal for Harley-Davidson Touring Models
- Bagger Heel Toe Shifter with Pegs for Harley Touring Models
- RR108 Radial Brake Calipers for Harley’s
- Front Floating Brake Rotors with 320mm / 300mm / 292mm Diameter
- Rear Floating Brake Rotors with 300mm / 292mm Diameter
Our black anodized radial hand controls do not fade over the years (they do not become grey or violet like many other black anodized components). Our secret is an indelible black pigment we use in the anodizing process, which does not fade even at high temperatures. The same is for all other colors of the RR90X radial hand controls.